Thespo & The Drama School Mumbai have joined hands to conduct a series of workshops called ‘Natyakala’. Spanning across various cities over 3 months, Natyakala plans to engage the youth across the country, spreading the love for theatre and nurturing the passion they already hold within.
Natyakala is a foundation level acting workshop. The workshop will focus on vocals. It will cover breathing techniques, voice modulation and projection. It is an exciting workshop that will help young actors to train their vocal cords and improve the voice quality through various exercises.
About the Instructor
Asif Ali Beg
He is an actor and trainer. Asif has lent his vocal talent as a dubbing artiste for the voice of ‘Winnie the Pooh’ and several other Disney characters. Besides this he also dubbed for the voice of Sid in ‘Ice Age 3/4/5’, ‘Happy Feet’, ‘The Smurf Movie’, ‘Madagascar’, ‘Cars’, Olaf in ‘Frozen’ and several other productions.
- Training to discover the craft of acting
- Developing confidence, self expression, and communication skills
- Defining goals and how to focus on them
- Learning more about yourself, your environment and others around you
- Thinking outside the box, solving problems creatively, and most importantly, learning to take action
Dates: 7th April 2018
Time: 2.00 pm to 6:00 pm
Venue: Bright Day School CBSE, Makarpura Jakat Naka, near juna harni, airodram road, Vadodara, Gujarat 390012
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Call/WhatsApp us: +91 9619336336